Motor Vehicle Accidents FAQs

  • Who will pay my medical expenses and lost wages?

  • If I have been in an accident, what should I do?

  • Should I seek medical attention immediately after an accident?

  • Do I have to talk to my own insurance company?

  • Will my premiums go up if I've been injured and I file a claim with my own insurance company?

  • What if another investigator wants to take my statement?

  • Do I need to have a serious injury to seek compensation in a motor vehicle accident in NYS?

  • What injuries qualify as a serious injury in New York State?

Please visit our General FAQ section for more important answers and tips

When you need a lawyer, get the BIG GUNZTM

For a New York City Personal Injury Lawyer , and a New York City Medical Malpractice Lawyer in New York City including Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, call 212-725-8500 or 212-725-8500 to schedule a free initial consultation or submit your information and questions online.